- Thank my sales team for their efforts?
- Congratulate the successes?
- Spend PRODUCTIVE time in the field with my sales team and our customers?
- Provide coaching on live opportunities?
- Address problems openly and honestly before they can’t be fixed?
- Hold an interactive and interesting sales team meeting (face to face or conference call)?
- Remove barriers for my sales team?
- Manage internal people and processes so my team could focus on moving sales forward?
- Reduce the noise?
- Protect my team’s selling time?
- Thank valuable customers?
- Follow through on my commitments to my team?
- Learn something new?
- Play a daily part in moving sales results forward?
There is still time to check off anything on your list.
Have a great weekend.